An award winning fragrant, dry pinot gris with passionfruit, white peach, and golden apple on the nose and passionfruit, gooseberry and vanilla on the palate with a superb spicy long finish. Delicious either with or without food. Pairs well with seafood, fish and South East Asian cuisine.

 

Cooper's 2017 Buyers Guide - ★★★★
Decanter World Wine Awards - Commended

 

Wine Facts

Style Fragrant dry white wine
Country New Zealand
Region Marlborough
Grape Pinot Gris
Vintage 2015
Alcohol 13.0%
Bottle Size 75cl

 

 

Black Label Pinot Gris is may from carefully selected parcels of fruit. The grapes are harvested and quickly crushed. After settling, 80% of the juice is fermented in stainless steel tanks at various temperatures, and with various yeast cultures, in order to capture the varietal character of the grapes, and to maintain freshness. The remaining 20% are fermented in old French oak to increase the body and complexity of the finished wine.

Babich Black Label Pinot Gris | 6 Bottle Pack

SKU: WGBDRINBLACLABEPINOG
£85.95Price

    Related Products

    We don’t have any products to show right now.

    We don’t have any products to show right now.

    We don’t have any products to show right now.

    We don’t have any products to show right now.

    ©2018 by Wickers Gift Baskets

    Wickers Gift Baskets

    19 - 20 Sandleheath Ind. Estate,

    Fordingbridge,

    SP6 1PA,

    Hampshire,

    United Kingdom

    01425 655555

    0